The most interesting stuff can happen “in the field”. Here’s a collection of high quality articles, real-life stories and geocaching adventures from around the world.
- Caches & Landmines In Bosnia & Hercegovina – Join an exciting trip in the mountains of Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and the center of the war in the mid 90’s.
- Rollerblading ‘Round The Island – A boat trip to the Danish island of Laso.
- Sunny Beach – A Tourists’ Paradise – Go to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria to enjoy the sun, beaches and palmtrees by the Black Sea. But where are all the geocaches?
- Through A Swamp In The Dark – Join us on a full-day hike through swamps, burned-down forests and city life.
- Two Stories: Strager On A Train & Geocaching Internship At A Castle – We met a fellow geocacher on a train, and got an internship at a really cool place.
- Nostalgia: Stopped By The Police – We click our way across Google Maps, talking about our first geocachig experiences. Share your story with us!